Monday, December 7, 2009

Tweet Tweet Tweet

I'm wondering how much I will use Twitter. My name is SpanishtweetsJM. I am following Nichola Kristof-author of Half the Sky and New York Times columist. I am following Jillian Michaels in hopes of getting inspired to work out directly after school and J.K Rowling in an attempt to get inspired to write my first very children's novel.

I will have to spend more time Tweeting. I think it might be neat to have a class twitter account. I think it would be especially useful for my Spanish classes. I think they wouldn't feel so intimidated to write a few sentences. I will have to figure out how to do accent marks.

The Calendar is nice but I think I am better with writing things on my hand for organizing at the moment. I actually need to find some system that works for me. This year I bought 5 calendars and I don't use any of them! Something has to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment